AnyForm form software enables you to create, fill out, calculate and print out any form exactly, quickly and easily on your PC.
Filling out these forms can be done by hand or by importing data from an ODBC supported Database (like MS Excel, MS Access, Sybase, Oracle, Informix etc.) The procedure is as follows:
1. Scan a template or import a graphic format (jpeg, gif, png, tga or bmp) from an original paper form.
2. Set as many fillable fields on this template as required.
3. Define these fields as numerical, alphanumerical (text) or as date fields.
4. Bind these fields by means of the macro-editor to allow complex calculations or an automatic filling of fields with the same text
5. Based on such a template, create a content file by filling out the predefined fields either manually or by importing data from an ODBC supported Database.
6. Print the content of these fields exactly on the corresponding fields of the original paper form.
7. Alternatively, print the content of these fields together with a copy of the original form on to blank paper.
A fully operative, 30 days limited trial version and countless AnyForm templates for immediate filling (such as IRS tax forms, HCFA/CMS medical forms and export forms, airway bills etc. can be downloaded for free.
form, forms, form filler, forms software, tax forms, export forms, insurance forms, real-estate forms