Release Date: 29 Sep 2009
Supported Languages: English
Supported OS: Win98,WinME,WinNT 3.x,WinNT 4.x,Windows2000,WinXP,Windows2003,Windows Vista Star
File Size: 44.07MB
Program Type: Shareware
DataScene Lite is a data graphing and data analysis software package. It allows the user to easily plot brilliant 2D & 3D graphs (Area, Bar, Pie, Line, Surface, Polar, and more) with scientific, financial, and statistical data, to manipulate, print, and export high quality graphs, to analyze data with various mathematical methods (fitting curves, calculating statics, FFT, and more). DataScene Lite is an ideal tool for scientific graphing and office uses.
Please check http://cyber-wit.com/DataScene_FeatureMatrix.html for the feature matrix of different Editions of DatScene.
* Plotting 39 types of graphs (Area, Bar, Pie, Line, Surface, Polar, and more) with brilliant graph quality.
* 3D canvas for most graph types.
* A wide variety of highly customizable graphical elements: transparent color, solid brush, gradient brush, image brush, hatch brush with 56 textures, shadow, visual aspect settings, etc.
* Highly customizable and feature-rich graph axes, legend, marks, titles, and walls.
* Rich text graph annotations with a What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG) editor.
* Supporting 16 built-in graph themes and custom theme.
* Analyzing and processing data using column and cell formulas.
* Processing graphs with various methods: Cublic Spline, Moving Average, Integrate, Differentiate, FFT, Curve Fitting, and more.
* Powerful math parser supporting various built-in mathematical and text functions, including special functions such as Bessel, Beta, Gamma, Error, Hypergeometric, etc.
* Importing data from MS Excel, various text formats (any delimiters, CSV, and fixed-width columns), ODF spreadsheets, and MS Access databases.
* Exporting to a variety of graph formats: BMP, JPG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, EMF, PostScript, and PDF.
* Super clean, friendly, context-sensitive, and configurable user interface.
* A rich set of graphical and data tools.
* Automatic graph update and result recalculation upon data source change.
scientific, data graphing, plotting, charting, data analysis, graphing software, nonlinear curve fit, linear regression, statist