DocToHtml is a tool for webdesigners and webmasters, that converts documents (for instance, with .doc, .rtf, .txt, .docx extensions) to HTML 4.01 format. DocToHtml does not use redundant and non-standard tags and produces readable html-code of small size. The resulting HTML is clean, small, W3C standards-compliant, CSS-formatted and user-customizable. Also you can batch process multiple documents via GUI interface or in command line mode.
* Extremely small and clean resulted HTML-code
* Batch GUI and command line mode
* Various options with which you can fully control conversion process
* Ability to split resulted document by headings
* Ability to selectively remove formatting attributes
* You can customize low-level output HTML code parameters
* Convenient and powerful system of conversion projects
* You can choose between GIF, PNG and JPEG output images format
* Easy-to-use interface.
* MS Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, Seven
* MS Word 2000 or higher
We invested much of time and efforts into creating an ultimate solution for webdesigners, which tried to manually clean up HTML obtained from MS Word. DocToHtml produces unprecedently small and clean HTML code, while retaining all necessary style formatting. We hope you will find this tool useful in your daily work.
word to html, doc to html, word to web, compress html, clean html code, clean word html