~ Working together to improve your pain ~
This program is designed to help anyone suffering from chronic pain. The user friendly interface allows you to record your medication, pain levels, symptoms, side effects, and activities thus, eliminating the guesswork of what is affecting your pain. Understanding your activities and medication over time, gives you more power to identify what works and what doesn't work when it comes to decreasing your pain.
Based off the standard pain management forms, a fellow chronic pain sufferer designed this program to help during office visits too. When you meet with your practitioner, you will have accurate, detailed, and up to date information to share with them. With the reporting capabilities you can even help your provider see specifically what side effects are causing more problems then relief. Further, by exporting the data to Excel its ability to analyze is limitless.
With the information gathered in Pain Management Tracker, you will be able to adjust your combination of medications and activities so you can improve your quality of life.
- Single file distribution. No installation needed. Just download and run.
- Great for a USB/memory stick if you do not have a laptop for daily entries.
- Line graph of pain so you can track your monthly levels
- Built around the standard pain assessment forms
- Track medicine side effects
- Tracks pain levels, mood, symptoms, medicines, journal entries, and more.
- Stores questions that you want to ask your provider
- Charting and Reporting
- Export Data to Excel
- New features added and tested monthly by chronic pain sufferers who know.
pain, medicine, management, injection, tracking, logging, insulin