Biometric IE Plugin Password Manager scans face, finger or voice for secure logon to Web Sites
Biometrics is the use of a personal trait such as finger or face, voice or iris recognition to identify a person. my-iWallet is a uniquely secure and innovative application, the first to utilize Biometrics in this way, enabling you to log on to Web Sites without entering passwords, but rather by simply Scanning your finger or face, voice or biosmartcard. Also Block credit cards and control site access.
Forget entering Passwords, ID's, Account numbers, simply Scan and my-iWallet will log you onto your authorized online account. Using the latest in Biometric Security and intelligent form filling technology, my-iWallet is integrated with Internet Explorer and also has a System Tray application that seamlessly safely and securely logs only you into your online accounts, eliminating the exposure to Keylogger and malicious password theft Viruses, and stolen passwords.
my-iWallet automatically memorizes your initial account login information and thereafter Scans you to authenticate access. Once you have created your Personal Scan Account in my-iWallet your web site logins are protected by AESencryption which is Department of Defense approved. To logon simply Scan and if authorized for that site you are logged on. Simple Convenient and Secure. Thus no-one else will ever know your login details and only you can access your sites.
* Use Face, Finger or Voice Biometrics to log on to your personal web sites
* Site URL and password information is encrypted by AES
* Logon instantly with a single Scan of your choice (finger, face, voice, biosmartcard)
* Admin and User account levels for Home and Business
* Multiple categories and identities (Banks, eMail, Shopping, Business etc.)
* Block Credit Cards from being entered with an Admin override
* Blocks site access to defined lists similar to a Parental Filter
* Password Generator and manages complex secure passwords
password manager, biometric logon, parental filter, form filler, email encryption, face recognition, voice recognition, finger scan bio